Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

He's a Chocolate Chip off the (Who are you calling?) Old Block

.



Remember that 'little' guy? Well, almost ten years later and he's all grown up (I'm not kidding - 5' 5 1/2" already!) and proving that he is totally, completely our kid when it comes to food. And he just made these beauties.



Salted Dulce de Leche Brownies.

It's for a school baking contest and he did it all by himself. (You know, except for the oven and cutting at the end.) I know I'm not around much these days, and was never really a 'mommy'-style blogger, but doggone it - I'm so proud of him!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker