Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smoke from a distant (porch) fire

.



Tonight's dinner: Triple Smoke Burgers.

Ground beef mixed with paprika, chipotle powder & salt (or rubbed onto veggie burgers) & grilled, then topped with bacon (or the veg alternative), grilled avocado & red Boston lettuce...all on a grilled roll spread with a chipotle-Dijon mayo.

And yes. It was as good as you imagine.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Gerry @Foodness Gracious said...

Whoa, these are some tasty sounding burgers! I'm glad I found your blog and I would love to be part of BBM, let me know if that's possible. It sounds like a fun and exciting thing to do!
Thanks for sharing...

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The next time there's a round...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker