Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 28, 2011

World Dulce de Leche Day---Dark Chocolate Turtle Cupcakes

.



My contribution to World Dulce de Leche day; double-dark chocolate cupcakes filled with glorious dulce de leche, topped with a dark chocolate ganache, pin-striped with more dulce de leche & finally topped with chopped, toasted pecans.




You know you want some.

Thank you, Brilynn, for creating this new holiday!

12 Thoughts for food:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

OMG - I love it! Caramel in the middle AND on top - inspired.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

So decadent!!!!!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Brilynn said...

Awesome! The middle shot is great! I just can't stop eating dulce de leche... it's bad news...

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Mrs. L said...

OMG these look delicious! How did I miss World Dulce de Leche Day? I'd think that with World Nutella Day should be etched on my brain.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

delcious looking cakes.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

CAKELAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, seriously decadent.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi BV!

It was. But totally worth it.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn, next year we are going to promote the heck out of this. The world needs to know!!

(And it is kind of addictive, isn't it?

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Barbara!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mrs. L;

I don't know!! Maybe because it's brand-spankin' new? But now you have just under a year to prep for the next one!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous mensajes claro said...

Delcious looking cakes.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker